Wednesday, April 22, 2015

NC - Wrong age, wrong day.

The following was sent to us via the "Tell Us Your Story" form and posted with the users permission.

By Wrong Guy in NC:
its not too many talks of what really goes on in NC, so I'll enlighten everyone. My eyes have seen much pain but none like this. One day, I meet a female. Claims she's 18, I didn't check the signs of deceit until I was in too deep. She admits she's 15, I knew I messed up. Hadn't I just said I'm good at first, my downfall would've been overturned. After she's skipped school, came to my house, even ran away, the downward spiral gotten deeper. The cops wouldn't believe my statements, the pressure got me so intense, I said I was the last guy to have sexual intercourse with her, knowing I'd lied and put myself in harm's way. I had all the evidence that led to me actually being in another place at another time, but nobody listened. Maybe a few. My DNA wasn't recovered, nothing else. Only a lie.. Spent most of my days hiding, looking for a way out. Lawyers can't do a thing, nobody can. The girl who got me into this still manages to find me saying "we need to talk".. Until I turn 33-35, imma be on the LIST.


No comments :