Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wrongful conviction

User story
The following was sent to us via the "Tell Us Your Story" form and posted with the users permission.

By Greg:
I have been charged with a sexual assault and plead guilty, but I made a big mistake by pleading guilty to it because there was no evidence to support the charges.

I tried to get the charges reversed and have them wiped off my record but was told by Barrie police that the disclosure for my case was destroyed in a flood.

In that disclosure was proof that the charges were fabricated.

Since that day my life has been upside down. I have tried everything to clear this and no one is willing to help me.

I have an appeal book and the court was going to hear my case but I did not have a lawyer at the time so the judge told me to come back when I have a lawyer.

I need to clear my name. I need help and justice. Please help me.

Greg - (705) 220-1049

No comments :