Thursday, March 20, 2014

Cop Threatens Man with Anal Rape for Speeding - Why are you driving in my country?

Cop on a power trip!
Video Excerpt:
In typical jackboot fashion, this “public servant” oozes tyrannical saliva as he flexes his mythical authority over an unsuspecting German tourist. This must have been an informed driver as he knew to pull out his camera and film this tyrant.

Do you know what the speed limit is boy?” “Do you know what happens to little boys like you that go to jail for reckless driving? Your ass will be hurting for a month!


1 comment :

NJ45143112 said...

Well, that's a shocker!
I noticed that they are still holding out hope that the Supreme Court will back their play but given that the case against them is stronger than their paranoia, I wouldn't hold that hope too strongly...

Now, if we can just get the idiot treatment programs modified...
This tool of the probation department can actually be beneficial in the long run but only if anybody really wants to take advantage...
The curriculum that they impose is usually pointless and highly forgettable...

The worst part is the polygraph test that can be imposed yearly or more frequently depending on the individual. I just walked out of one a short while ago in a fury because it said that I was guilty of things I hadn't done. I'm sure they couldn't care less about emotional baggage, trauma and the rest that I carry with me daily...

But that's another story...