Sunday, January 26, 2014

DC - Obama To Sexual Assault Victims: 'I've Got Your Back'

Obama's got your back?
Original Article

We already have laws for sexual abuse / assault, so why do we need more? And didn't he make another "promise" awhile back?

It's the Same old song and dance, it's the same old "How to look "tough" while doing nothing routine!

Also Mr. Obama, this is not just a MAN issue. Women commit sexual assault as well, so stop DEMONIZING men!


WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama says sexual assault affects not only individual victims but the entire country.

In his weekly radio and Internet address, Obama says sexual assault is an affront to basic decency and humanity. He's promoting a White House task force he's created to address the problem on college campuses.
- And the unconstitutional sex offender laws sweeping this country are also an affront to basic decency and humanity!

Obama is telling victims that they're not alone. He says, quote, "I've got your back."

Obama says government has a role in ending sexual assault. But he says it's up to everyone to teach young people to help put an end to the crime.

In the Republican address, Sen. Roy Blunt of Missouri says Obama's economic policies are hurting poor Americans. He says Obama should join Republicans in growing the economy.


Sex Offender Issues said...

We also left a comment on the video:

Sex Offender Issues said...

We also left a comment on the YouTube video.

Mark said...

I am not impressed at all with Mr. Barry Soetoro's moral high ground. I dare say no more for fear they would shut this site down and then trump up a charge against this copmmenter.

Mark said...

This article simply bespeaks the irrevocable stupidity of a judicial high court. I have the decision this court has sent to the world, it is to me, some of the most "tortured" reasoning i have read n my life. This is to me, banishment by judicial decision and these experts KNOW how to maker decisions to by-pass laws already in place. So I hope the state of Nevada will have ADA accomodations for those that committed offenses in the 50's. Can you see it now? Wheel chairs, oxygen tanks, canes, crutches, maybe even an iron lung or two. Not to mention that there could be those who are actually immobile too. I got out of the legal world just in time because I was just about over the edge. This case, if I was or had to help litigate against this decision would have been the straw that broke the camel's back. for me. Just an inn credibly ass backwards decision.