Thursday, December 19, 2013

CA - Thank you so much for your efforts

The following was sent to us via the contact form and posted with the users permission.

By K:
I'm a CA 290 registrant. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WORK AND WEBSITE. I was punished for 3 images that were downloaded via LimeWire when I was downloading music.

My life is changed forever. My wife has left me, my son I don't get to see often, and I live alone. I finally found a job, but with all the despair that I feel, suicide has been a consideration. I have a masters' degree and have always been a good citizen. Now I feel my life is trash. The feds and .ca.gov don't care about us and helping to restore some humanity to our lives. it's so pitiful.
- Suicide is NOT the answer. Get Help! Stop thinking of yourself and think about your children and family! You are not alone in feeling that way we are sure of that!

Thank you again!


No comments :