Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Forum questions / answer from Dave

User submitted story
The following was sent to us via the contact form and posted with the users permission.

By Dave:
I like the news section and briefly joined the forums but not many people are on and I read anyone could join. Way to many vigilantes that will stalk and lie about sex offenders and even start stalking your friends and neighbors.

I tried joining SOSEN but never got a reply and tried joining family of sex offenders and can't join for some reason. Maybe its my iPhone? I just don't know.

I joined WAR and paid for my membership and said I wanted to sponser 2 people each month so they could join but I guess they didnt like that idea. Lol

I need to find a national group that is trying to hire a lobbiest and lawyers to challenge laws in court. Any suggestions?

Dave M



Our Response:
Yes anybody can join the forums which are brand new so that is why not many people are there. We will strickly monitor the forums and anybody who starts posting personal information about someone else, harassing, etc, will be banned.

Also, use an alias and do NOT post any information that can be used to identify you. We respect peoples privacy.

We'd love to have more people join the forums and help it grow, but we understand the concerns.


1 comment :

nathan rabalais said...

Dave don't see why your having issues joining families of sex offenders I joined sometime ago I would suggest signing up on your computer I am also part of another form that has very strict access you have to know someone from that form to join It's to keep the trolls and idiots out if you get this find away to get back at me and I'll see what I can do