Tuesday, September 24, 2013

CA - Thank you for your blog

Letter
The following was sent to us via the contact form and posted with the users permission.

From K:
Thank you for your blog. I found it by pure accident and I too am a RSO. I was using LimeWire (Wikipedia) to download music, and I even paid for LimeWire to make it legal. I happened to enter a wrong music name and then that's when I found CP. I was convicted on 3 images and got 36 months away from my son and wife. I have lost them all. Every week I must attend "treatment" for my "problem" which the government has ruled out that I do not have a problem. Sadly, many days I do consider suicide and can't even think that in my life I would consider such an act. I don't have a real job, working only temp work. My rent is due and I can't pay it. My staple of food is protein mix and soy milk. I have lived off my credit card and now I can't do that anymore. I had an excellent career and could finally live life a bit. Now I am nearly broke and can't find work. Thank you for all you do and please connect with http://californiarsol.org/. They had a national conference that was fantastic.


No comments :