|Jeremy & Christine Moody|
Once again, more proof the online registry needs to be taken offline and used by police, to stop idiots from becoming vigilantes and murdering innocent people. How many must be murdered in cold blood before the police take the registry offline? The officer said nothing about vigilantism and using the registry to harass or harm anybody, so he's pretty much condoning it, in our opinion! Send this family your condolences for their loss. You can also contact this sheriff at the following web site. We have emailed them (see comments).
By JEFFREY COLLINS
COLUMBIA (AP) - Authorities say a 30-year-old man and his wife targeted and killed a sex offender and his wife in their Union County home and planned to kill others on South Carolina’s sex offender registry.
Sheriff David Taylor said Jeremy Moody (Facebook) and his 36-year-old wife Christine (Facebook) were both charged with murder Wednesday, two days after a Jonesville couple was found dead in their home.
Taylor said the suspect picked 59-year-old [name withheld] at random and went to his house pretending to have car trouble. Taylor said Jeremy Moody told deputies that he told the couple he was killing them because [name withheld] was a child molester.
Authorities say both victims were shot and stabbed.
The sheriff says Moody told investigators they arrested him just before he planned to kill another sex offender.
|Jeremy Moody - Book excerpt (Yesterday, Today & Forever)|
- (07/25/2013) Members of New Skinhead Gang Accused in Two States
- (07/25/2013) RSOL Calls for Immediate Moratorium on SC Sex Offender Registry; Demands Response from Gov. Haley
- (07/27/2013) W.A.R. calls out Governor Nikki Haley, Nancy Grace, Dr. Drew, Anderson Cooper and Other News Media
- (07/30/2013) Union slaying suspect on sex-offender victim: "He was a demon"
- (07/30/2013) More Charges in Killing of SC Sex Offender