Wednesday, November 7, 2012

MI - Vigilante Justice and the police allowing it

The following was sent to us via the contact form and posted with the users permission. Below is one video from their YouTube Channel.

By Elicaeter:
My family has been victims of vigilante justice for over 5 years now. Our local police dept refuse to do anything about it. Go to YouTube and view the videos I have uploaded, some videos are age restricted because of the vulgar hatred language. I have also kept documentation for the last 5 years: video, audio, pictures, police reports, medical records, and log. I am on a mission to seek justice so I am trying to get my story heard. I have the US Dept of Justice, Civil Division involved. The individuals involved are either cops or cop affiliated. This needs to stop, we are suppose to turn to cops for protection. Who do we turn to to protect us from cops? I am turning to every advocacy group I can find and I am process of finding an attorney, which is hard. I am hanging in there though. Any incite could help me on my mission.

No comments :