Tuesday, March 26, 2013

FL - My Story and Petition link

The following was sent to us via the contact form and posted with the users permission.

By J:
Hello,

I will not get into my story deeply, if you are interested in knowing about it you can find it here.

In short I am FED up with Florida Sex Offender Laws, they are out of control!!

I have done hours upon hours of research and things are just not right.

The laws are unfair and when you are arrested for a sex crime you are automatically placed into one category.

They do not care about your past, your record, your mental state, or anything.

I signed this petition and would like to ask that you put the link on your blog. I just started my blog a couple of days ago so it has not been seen by many yet, but hopefully someone will see it and want to help!


No comments :