NOTE: Do not use any real names, just your experience.
Have you ever had to attend a sexual offender treatment program? If so, what do you think about it? Do you feel like it helped, hurt, was a waste of time, or what?
- Did you have to have polygraphs? If so, please explain.
- Did you have to complete the Abel, Static 99, or any other tests? If so, please explain.
- Did you have group therapy? If so, please explain.
- Did you have individual therapy? If so, please explain.
- What types of fees did you have to pay?
- Was the therapy mandatory or voluntary?
We are just wanting to see how others have experienced therapy, if they believe it helped, hurt, waste of time, etc, and so that others, ex-sex offenders and the general public, can read about your experience with therapy.
Leave a comment below.