Saturday, February 16, 2008

OK - Class Action Lawsuit

This is about a class action lawsuit in Oklahoma I found.

My name is _____, and I have started a Class Action lawsuit to stop them from violating our rights in Oklahoma. Together, I think we can stop it. The lawsuit will be under John Doe to protect our names. So if this article applies to you lets go after them in a court of law.

My attorney is:

Duke Holden
1420 Linwood Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Phone: (405) 232-2694
Fax: (405) 232-3231

PLEASE CALL AND FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:

Name: _________________________________________
Phone #: _______________________________________
Address: _______________________________________
Date of Conviction: _______________________________
Risk level at time of conviction: _____________________
Risk level now: __________________________________


No comments :